By paying for and/or attending a RecoverySpace.org Webinar, you agree to the following terms and conditions as outlined below:
- Webinars are for informational purposes only, and not intended to diagnose or treat any mental illness or condition.
- You need to pay the specified fee for the webinar in order to attend or view.
- Cancellation by RecoverySpace.org : If the webinar is cancelled, a time and date for the webinar will be rescheduled. If you are unable to attend a rescheduled webinar, you will be refunded.
- Cancellation by yourself: If you are unable to attend the webinar due to circumstances on your side, you will be sent a link and can watch the webinar after it has aired. This will be available to you only for a brief amount of time. If you are unable to attend a webinar due to the death of a loved one or due to a medical emergency, your fee can be refunded.
- Any actions that you choose to take as a result of this webinar or otherwise, are your responsibility, and RecoverySpace.org cannot take any responsibility for your your actions or decisions.
- This webinar cannot be recorded or disseminated without the permission of RecoverySpace.org .
- You hereby indemnify RecoverySpace.org and all presenters to the fullest extent from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
Protection of Personal Information, as governed by POPIA
RecoverySpace collect and store your information in order to adhere to the administrative requirements of this mental health promotion website or to send you newsletters and updates, if you have requested this.
The information we retain is kept to a minimum and is stored securely.
RecoverySpace will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and agreed with you.
No information is shared with any other parties, unless referrals are requested or appointments are booked with a psychologist.
RecoverySpace will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
You have the right to request a copy of the personal information RecoverySpace hold about you. Please note that any such access request may be subject to a payment of a legally allowable fee.
You have the right to request that we delete any of your own information that we store.