Skip to content
- RecoverySpace collect and store your information in order to adhere to the administrative requirements of this mental health promotion website or to send you newsletters and updates, if you have requested this.
- RecoverySpace does not collect your information if you have not explicitly given it to us by completing a form.
- The information we retain is kept to a minimum and is stored securely.
- RecoverySpace will use your personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected and agreed with you.
- No information is shared with any other parties, unless referrals are requested or appointments are booked with a psychologist.
- RecoverySpace will, on an on-going basis, continue to review our security controls and related processes to ensure that your personal information remains secure.
- You have the right to request a copy of the personal information RecoverySpace hold about you. Please note that any such access request may be subject to a payment of a legally allowable fee.
- You have the right to request that we delete any of your own information that we store.